Saturday 12 January 2013

Challenge 166 - Spotty!

Hi there peeps! Don't panic, don't panic!

 I don't have another ailment! More later... Well I almost fainted when I read the headlines on our paper snow! three, yes THREE weeks of snow and temperatures of -14! Yikes!!! now I know to some of you folks who live in wintry climes experience much more than that.... but please remember I'm a wimp who likes it hot and sunny. Heck I should have been born in a hot sunny country... Mother why didn't you have me in a hot sunny country???

The OM thought a bit of snow was a good idea to play in my new wheels - he soon changed tack when I pointed the temperature bit out though!

So back to the spotty bit - that's the challenge title this week. Luckily I don't have spots, the poorly foot is quite enough to be going on with. So firstly the winner of the voucher from J &C Creations is Ria please email me with the challenge number in the title.

So as I said I've no spots... but the cards this have! This week we welcome another new sponsor! yay a big Gorjuss shout for Bunny Zoe one lucky person will get a voucher for £10 of online goodness! And boy is there plenty to choose from! I thought about entering myself.....

As always the Gorjussettes have come up with some inspiration for you...



























So fab huh?

Spots in front of your eyes?  Good!

So lets see your creations too - as always remember the rules!


20 comments:

  1. No link?
    My link =

    http://crejabeja.blogspot.nl/2013/01/marianne-design.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sign of the Linky tool so my entry is here:

    http://craftinghelen.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/new-little-claire-challenge-sketch-and.html

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Linky's back - I've smacked his bum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first time entering your challenge! It was a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fun challenge! My Sugar Nellie image is wearing a polka dotted dress. Hope that is spotty enough for the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the nice challenge :) My "Spotty" bit is the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had a lot of trouble with linking - I think I might have entered more than once... sorry! Hope that at least one of them works!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous DT cards and thank you for your challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It seems ages since I used something spotty and it was just right for my tie! Fab challenge. Fab inspiration! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  10. FAB inspiration - first time playing and I'm still seeing spots LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great challenge and DT display

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful DT work and great challenge!
    grtz.Colien

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally BEAUTIFUL creations by DT.
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great challenge :0) Michelle L

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous inspiration from the DT and another great challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whoohoo thanks for picking my card ;) I tried to contact you 2 times so far but have not heard back. My email is zonnestraaltje@gmail.com

    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete